Dehydrating food at home saves money and offers healthy snacks for home or on the go. Using a dehydrator is the best way to make sure food comes out just right every time. There are many dehydrators on the market, but the Tribest Sedona Express food dehydrator is hoping to best them all by offering a streamlined design that makes dehydrating food easy and safe.
- Digital Controls and Displays The digital controls and displays make it easy to set the dehydrator to the right temperature. The digital display numbers are large and easy to read even from a distance.
- Glass Door The transparent door on the Tribest Sedona Express makes it easy to monitor your food as it dehydrates. The door is hinged and simple to open and close.
- Eleven Trays This dehydrator comes with eleven trays, so a large amount of food can be dehydrated at one time. This helps you be more efficient in the kitchen.
- Non-Flammable and BPA Free Plastic It’s important for a product that will be hot for a long period of time to be non-flammable, and the Tribest Sedona Express is. The body of the dehydrator is also made of BPA free plastic, so you don’t have to worry about toxins from BPA leeching into your food.
- Overheat Protection Users set the maximum temperature they want the dehydrator to get to instead of an average. This helps food cook properly without the threat of enzyme degradation.
- The multitude of shelves allow users to dehydrate large portions of food at once.
- This product has a ten year warranty, so even though the Tribest Sedona Express costs a little more, consumers can feel confident that the warranty they receive is long-lasting.
- There are two dehydrating modes: fast and raw. This feature lets consumers determine the final outcome of the food they are dehydrating based on their personal preferences.
- The mesh and drip trays are dishwasher safe.
- The fan in the Tribest Sedona Express is centrally located. This leads to food cooking evenly and ensures a more consistent batch of dehydrated products. It also means there’s no need to turn trays in the middle of the dehydrating process.
- Many users mentioned the cooking trays sagging after the first use. Though this didn’t cause any major problems, they were concerned about the trays possibly warping more over time.
- Consumers almost universally agreed that the instruction manual was hard to understand. Most said they had to figure out how to work the dehydrator on their own before being able to make sense of the directions.
- The Tribest Sedona Express is marketed as a compact dehydrator. However, many users felt that to be untrue. The dehydrator is the same size as two microwave ovens combined, so if you don’t have a ton of extra counter space, it may not feel compact.
Dehydrators are popular items, and there are plenty of choices for those looking to purchase one. The market is competitive, which is why the Tribest Sedona Express is built to be a reliable dehydrator that is efficient and safe. A large quantity of delicious food can be cooked using this product without the consumer worrying about turning trays. If you want a high quality dehydrator for your kitchen, the Tribest Sedona Express is for you.