Features and specifications
- The device has a digital timer like expensive devices. The programmable timer which turns off before the food is cooked to off. This is a very important feature which makes you enable to do other activities during food dehydration. The timer is programmed for up to 48 hours.
- The unit has top-mounted, powerful 2400 fan motor, which eliminates many problems seen in cheap devices. The problem about drips or liquids is eliminated by this top mounted fan. In cheaper devices, liquid runs into the motor and destroy it so this problem is overcome in this unit.
- The Nesco GardenMaster has Converga Air Flow System. This design allows the heated air to flow under pressure down the device’s exterior chamber. In this way, it spreads across each tray before it turns back to the chimney where it is reheated. The problem of reshuffling of trays is overcome with this design. Up to 20 trays can be dried in it without reshuffling of trays, if the pressure is adjusted that how many trays have to be loaded.
- The major issue is to adjust the temperature, it’s not difficult to adjust the temperature in Nesco GardenMaster as it has an adjustable thermostat. It adjusts the temperature from 90-160°F. This range is enough to dry different fruits, vegetables and even Jerky quickly before it is attacked by bacteria.
- The unit is about 1000 watts with expandable space up to 20 trays. There is enough space for drying fruits and vegetables in a single batch. Trays can be added and removed from it easily.
- The Nesco GardenMaster has some other accessories which include four trays, a recipe book, one solid No Spill fruit roll sheet which is designed for drying gooey substances, one flexible mesh which allows you to dry smaller items and one packet of jerky spices.
- The device is designed with 15-inch diameter and 10-inch height, it takes up no more space on your counter than a dinner plate. The style of the dehydrator is just like a box so it is easily stored in a kitchen cabinet.
- The unit has digital timer.
- It is expanded up to 20 trays.
- Having a top mounted fan
- The unit has Converga-Flow patented Air Flow system
- There is no need of trays rotation.
- The dehydrator has one-year limited warranty.
- The device is very easy to use.
- Little bit expensive.
- Comes with only four trays.
The Garden Master dehydrates many types of meat, fruits, and vegetables to make healthy snacks for your family. It is designed with advances and excellent features. It is quite easy to use and it takes space not more than a dinner plate on your counter. It is quite efficient and easy to use for beginners. It has top mounted fan with the converge air flow system. By using this device, you will be able to leave this machine on overnight without having worries about trays rotation or switching off.The device is bit expensive, but the convincing point is its digital control and its automatic shut off.